Many people love dessert but at times the idea of getting up every 30 minutes to check what is in the oven can be quite unpleasant. If baking is not your hobby, yet you are looking for a quick simple dessert to prepare with all the flair and taste then you need to consider the following 3 amazing dessert recipes;
Quick Black Forest Cake Recipe
1)1 tablespoon butter.
2) An adequate proportion of devil’s food cake mixed with pudding.
3)1 can cherry pie filling.
4)1-1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips.
5)1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar.
7)1 tablespoon almond extract.
8)2 tablespoons milk.
10)2 sizable skillets.
1)Preheat your oven to 175 degrees C.
2)Combine together cake mix, almond extract, 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, beaten eggs and cherry pie filling, beat to form a nice blend.
3) Grease skillet and pour batter in the pan.
4) Place the blend into the skillet, and bake for about 50 to 60 minutes while maintaining the heat at 175 degrees C. Remove from heat and let cool.
5) To make topping, heat the remainder of the semi sweet chocolate chips, batter and milk in the other skillet over medium heat. Once the sweet chocolate chips are in liquid state and blend is mixed, stir in confectioner’s sugar.
6) Spread topping over cooled cake and serve with any appropriate food or drink.
Apple Cake Recipe
1)1-1/4 cups vegetable oil.
2)1/3 cup milk.
3)3 cups all-purpose flour.
4)1 tablespoon salt.
5)1-1/4 cups brown sugar.
6)2 cups white sugar.
7)3 eggs, (beaten).
8)1 tablespoon baking soda.
9)1/2 cup batter.
10)1 cup chopped walnuts.
11)3-1/2 cups apples (peeled and chopped).
12) Adequate amount of baking powder.
13) Adequate amount of vanilla.
1) Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
2) Grease and flour a skillet.
3) Sift together sugar, salt, baking powder and floor in a large bowl. Make a shallow hole in the center of the dough, add vanilla, oil and eggs then stir well. Fold in chopped apples and nuts.
4) Place dough in a pan which is smeared with batter.
5) Bake in the oven for about 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
6) To make the topping; in a skillet, mix brown sugar, butter and milk. Bring to a boil while making sure to stir steadily.
7) Remove from heat and top with the glaze while still hot.
Quick Coffee Cake Recipe
2)1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
3)1/3 cup shortening.
4)1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
5)1/2 teaspoon salt
6)1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda.
7)2 tablespoons batter (melted).
8)1/2 cup milk.
9)6 tablespoons white sugar.
10)1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
11)1/2 cup brown sugar.
1) Preheat the oven to about 220 degrees C. Grease and flour a sizable square pan.
2) Blend together the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder in a sizable bowl. Cut in the shortening using a pastry blender to the appropriate size.
3) Stir the egg well in a separate bowl then add in vanilla and milk. Add this mixture to the dough blend and stir carefully until just blended.
4) Pour batter into pan and spread uniformly. Sprinkle top with melted butter.
5) Combine together 2 teaspoons flour, half teaspoon cinnamon and brown sugar in a separate bowl. Sprinkle on top of the cake.
6) Pour batter into prepared skillet, place dough and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. You could alternatively insert a toothpick in the center of the cake, if it comes out clean, the bake is ready.
Dessert is supposed to be a treat, and slaving over a hot oven and allocating time that you don’t have is not all that rewarding. But hopefully some of these cake recipes will help you save time in the kitchen and give you and your family something to look forward to after your meal.
For those that are not in the mood for cake, check out the video below to learn how to make a fast and delicious chocolate mousse. Save time, eat great!